Welcome!

Hi and thanks for stopping by! The Steve Tinetti Blog has a new home! Please visit at www.stevetinettiphoto.com/blog. See you there!
Steve

Friday, October 30, 2009

Jen & Jordy!

Meet Jen and Jordy! I photographed Jordy's brother James' wedding a couple of years ago and things came out really nice, so here I am again! The wedding was in Minnesota, which is perfect for me. Minnesota is my home state, so it was an opportunity to extend my visit and see family.

Jordy just came home from a Marine Corps deployment and wore his Dress Blues for the ceremony and changed into a tux for the rest of the day. Wow, it was sooo cold, but I have to hand it to those girls, they were toughed it out! Click the photos for larger versions.


We shot all the formals before the ceremony, so we arranged a semi-private meeting between Jen and Jordy so they could see each other for the first time.











No comments: