Welcome!

Hi and thanks for stopping by! The Steve Tinetti Blog has a new home! Please visit at www.stevetinettiphoto.com/blog. See you there!
Steve

Friday, March 13, 2009

New Website!


OK, so I finally bit the bullet and put up a new website. Unlike my previous website, this one really features images - meaningful images relative and specific to all aspects of our work. There are tons of galleries with more to come. This new site offers the flexibility and expandability to grow for a long time. The shell is simple and does not detract from the intended purpose of showcasing what I do and perhaps some of the passion behind it. I put up a bio page for the first time ever. This is a risky maneuver for the likes of me, but I a risky kind of guy... :D
Check it out here and drop me a line to let me know what you think!

1 comment:

Charlotte Geary said...

Wow, the site looks gorgeous, Steve! I love the large photos and rich colors. Yay for the bio page! Great stuff!